Favourites So Far
As someone with horrible vision (I switch between contacts and glasses frequently, and do not see 20/20 out of either) headaches are a daily struggle. Ibuprofen was not fully effective, and I figured there was nothing to lose in trying something more natural. I started using peppermint oil to combat daily headaches and was so excited when it relieved that pain.
REASONS WHY I LOVE PEPPERMINT:
- Headache relief (apply to forehead and temples)
- Alleviate congestion (apply under nose and on chest)
- Awaken senses! (diffuse or apply to back of the neck)
Lemon is super versatile. I diffuse it each morning for a clean, fresh scent (usually combined with peppermint or stress away). BUT, it also supports bright skin and a healthy complexion by removing dead skin cells, so it made perfect sense to add it my coconut and sugar scrub.
COCONUT LEMON SUGAR SCRUB:
- Combine 4 tablespoons of sugar and 2.5 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Add 3-4 drops of lemon essential oil
- Store in mason jar and apply to face, hands, and body! Rinse with cool water.